LOCATION: Bantay, Ilocos Sur
WORKING DAYS AND HOURS: Wednesdays – Sundays (9 AM – 5 PM)
EXPERIENCE: Mid-level (2-4 years’ experience in operations for a school or IT company)
REPORTS TO: Board members
PRIMARY ROLE: Responsible for the day to day performance of the company, as dictated by the board’s overall strategy. Keeps the organization running smoothly like a well-oiled machine.
SECONDARY ROLE: Acts as the point of contact for the organization, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. PR forms, reimbursements, expenses, and office budgets) and organizing company records.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in formulating and implementing company policies
- Responsible for keeping legal business documents up to date
- Assist in creating the corporate handbook
- Must prepare monthly reports and monthly plans for facilities, equipment, etc.
- Assist in scheduling of training and meetings
- Responsible for taking notes during meetings
- Will be required to use project management tools
- Taking remedial action where necessary and informing the board of significant changes.
- Must be willing to stay in Bantay, Ilocos Sur
- Must be a problem solver and can overcome challenges on their own first before escalating to management
- Has experience and initiative
- Must be able to lead & self-manage
- Has a can-do attitude and get things done
SALARY: To be discussed after passing interviews
HOW TO APPLY: email your resumes to email@example.com